This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a small comission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out my Disclosure Policy. Thank you for your support!
I'm working my way through the supermarkets this year, seeking out the best gluten and (mostly) dairy free goodies I can! I don't have a Waitrose near me but we were passing through a town on our way back from Cornwall which did. It was only a small store but we did find quite a few festive treats!
Here are some of the gluten free Christmas foods in Waitrose this year. I've shown all the things we discovered and have also listed some of the goodies I've seen floating around online but didn't manage to find.
The below product listings have been updated for 2019…
Waitrose gluten free mince pies
The Waitrose gluten free mince pies are also dairy free and come in a pack of four with a sugar topping.
Waitrose gluten free Christmas pudding
A classic gluten and dairy free Christmas pudding with brandy, walnuts, almonds and pecans.
Waitrose mini gluten free Christmas pudding
And if you're the only gluten free person in the house, this gluten free Christmas pudding from Waitrose is dinky and cute and perfect for a single serving.
Arden Amici gluten free panettone
I've never seen a gluten free panettone from Arden Amici before so was excited to see this in Waitrose. I picked one up to try as it looks lovely.
Waitrose gluten free Christmas cake
This gluten free Christmas cake from Waitrose looks beautifully-decorated and felt pretty hefty too. I reckon it's packed full of fruit and nuts. Yummy!
Waitrose gluten free iced Christmas cake slices
These gluten free Christmas cake slices definitely appealed to me given they have a layer of marzipan as well as icing! They sound very decadent.
Waitrose pigs in blankets
Pigs in the blankets are a Christmas staple in our house so I was pleased to see the Waitrose ones are gluten free as standard.
Waitrose golden glitter avocado
What do you get the (gluten free) person who has everything? Why, a golden glittery chocolate avocado of course!
Waitrose tipple truffle trio
I can't wait to test out these gluten free tipple truffle trio chocolates from Waitrose! I am a huge fan of a boozy chocolate so these are right up my street.
Gluten free party food from Waitrose
Sadly I wasn't able to find any party food in this small Waitrose store, however I have seen they are offering a selection of party food which is all gluten free! This includes...
- 12 Barber's Vintage Cheddar & Onion Muffins - mini cheese and onion muffins with a cheesy sprinkle.
- 12 Tomato and Mozzarella Arancini Bites - sun-dried tomato arancini with mozzarella centres
- 12 Breaded Cheese Selection - camembert, soft cheese and cream cheese with gluten free crumb
- 20 Southern Fried Chicken Chunks - comes with a ketchup dip too
- 12 Ham and Cheese Croquettes - with smoked ham, mozzarella and Cheddar cheese
- Pork Crackling Straws - comes with a tangy apple sauce
Waitrose is also offering a gluten free Christmas sandwich too! I'll be sure to keep updating this post as and when I find new treats - make sure you let me know in the comments if I've missed anything!
You might also like to read…
- 45+ gluten free Christmas foods I’m excited about this year (2019)
- Gluten and dairy free Christmas food in Tesco
- Gluten and dairy free Christmas food in Sainsbury's
- Gluten and dairy free Christmas food in M&S
- Gluten and dairy free Christmas food in Co-op
- Gluten free Christmas food in Morrisons
- My Gluten Free Christmas ebook – check it out here!