This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out my Disclosure Policy. Thank you for your support!
I absolutely LOVE chocolate brownie! It's so versatile and amazingly addictive. So I decided that I would dedicate this entry to this delicious decadence.
My Mum made chocolate brownies yesterday and they were soooo yummy! Crunchy on the crusts and gooey in the middle - they were the perfect texture. The mixture was sweet and the chunks of nuts added an amazing texture.
So for the perfect brownie recipe, try this:
75g of chocolate (Dark chocolate makes a slightly less sweeter version which is still delicious!)
100g gluten free flour
100g chopped walnuts (as fine or chunky as you like)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Melt the butter and chocolate together gently. If you're using a microwave be careful that you don't overheat the chocolate! The best method is in a bowl above steaming water.
- Mix together the flour, nuts, sugar and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Beat the eggs into the flour mixture and then add the melted butter and chocolate.
- Pour into a baking tin which has been greased, and bake at 180'c/Gas 4 for half an hour
- Cut into delicious chunks and enjoy! This is perfect on its own, or warmed up with a scoop of ice-cream, yum!
I made this at the weekend and didnt look anything like your moist cake pictured, but my husband, who hasnt eaten any baked goods for 8 months was in heaven.Its obviously my hot oven.Please post any baked goods recipes. Gratefully received.r
Made this the other day for some friends coming over, tasted amazing who'd have known it was gluten free! Will be trying more of your recipes! Thanks
Sarah Howells (GF Blogger)
Thanks, glad you liked them! Brownies are def one of my fave things!!