This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out my Disclosure Policy. Thank you for your support!
I absolutely LOVE chocolate brownie! It's so versatile and amazingly addictive. So I decided that I would dedicate this entry to this delicious decadence.
My Mum made chocolate brownies yesterday and they were soooo yummy! Crunchy on the crusts and gooey in the middle - they were the perfect texture. The mixture was sweet and the chunks of nuts added an amazing texture.
So for the perfect brownie recipe, try this:
75g of chocolate (Dark chocolate makes a slightly less sweeter version which is still delicious!)
100g gluten free flour
100g chopped walnuts (as fine or chunky as you like)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Melt the butter and chocolate together gently. If you're using a microwave be careful that you don't overheat the chocolate! The best method is in a bowl above steaming water.
- Mix together the flour, nuts, sugar and baking powder in a separate bowl.
- Beat the eggs into the flour mixture and then add the melted butter and chocolate.
- Pour into a baking tin which has been greased, and bake at 180'c/Gas 4 for half an hour
- Cut into delicious chunks and enjoy! This is perfect on its own, or warmed up with a scoop of ice-cream, yum!