This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a small comission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out my Disclosure Policy. Thank you for your support!
It's December and I'm getting into the full Christmas spirit by starting my first ever Vlogmas! The idea is to vlog every day until Christmas on my Youtube channel covering all things festive - expect recipes, reviews, challenges and much, much more!
For my first day of Vlogmas today I have adapted a recipe by Protein Pow for gluten free, vegan protein cookies to make it SUPER FESTIVE and they taste amazing! I made some gluten free protein Christmas-spiced cookies and they are delicious and good for you.
I used the new Protein Pow pea protein powder (which I reviewed last month here) and these are super simple to make. Enjoy the video - I've posted the full recipe below 🙂
And here is the recipe so you can make these gluten free spiced protein cookies yourself!
- 60 g Protein Pow pea protein powder
- 96 g Whole Earth three-nut butter, I used the cashew, peanut and hazelnut one
- 60 g ground almonds
- 50 g coconut sugar
- 50 g coconut oil
- 120 ml almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 45 g dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 180’C
- Add the protein powder, ground almonds, nut butter, almond milk, coconut sugar and spices to a large mixing bowl.
- Gently melt the coconut oil in a pan, add to the mixture and combine well.
- Add the cranberries to the mix and make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Roll your dough into balls and place on a lined baking sheet. Flatten and use a Christmas stamp if you have one – I picked mine up from Sainsbury’s for £4.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden. Allow to cool for a few minutes before gently transferring the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely – be careful with them!
You can subscribe to my Youtube channel and watch my whole Vlogmas series here. What is your favourite Christmas cookie recipe? Comment below and let me know or share them on my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages - and please subscribe to my Youtube channel!