This post may contain affiliate links for which I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. For more info, check out my Disclosure Policy. Thank you for your support!
Following my obsession with risotto, I decided that I should refrain from making another seafood risotto, and decided to try and make seafood linguine. The problem was that I actually didn't have any linguine in my cupboard, so
I decided to opt for seafood spaghetti instead!
The sauce is pretty versatile - you can add as much garlic and flavour as you want! I found a couple of recipes and adapted them to make my own spaghetti version!
Delicious rich and creamy, this is perfect to woo a gluten-free love interest over a bottle of wine and a few candles 😉
Creamy Seafood Spaghetti
100g spaghetti per person (I used the Glutafin one)
1 large clove of garlic
1 small red onion
1 knob of butter
Mixed seafood (readily prepared)
- Place the spaghetti in boiling water with a drop of olive oil so it doesn't stick. Leave to cook whilst making the sauce but stir regularly
- Melt the butter in the pan, chop the onion and crush the garlic. Fry in the butter.
- Once softened, add the seafood and a generous splash of white wine
- Bring the wine to the boil and allow to simmer until the liquid has halved
- Strain the pasta when cooked and set aside
- Turn the tempearture down on the wine and seafood mix, and slowly add the cream to taste
- Stir and allow to warm up so the seafood is hot through
- Add the pasta and stir - season with salt and pepper, and enjoy!